Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Denver Broncos

I know right now its tough being a Broncos fan. I know its a struggle to watch them and support them, but damn it Denver wake up. I am tired of hearing everyone say its time to part ways with Mike Shanahan. Do I have to remind you that if it wasn't for Mike we wouldn't have won back to back Super Bowls?

The reason the broncos are 3-5 is not all Mike's fault. There have been so many injuries this year with key guys. You can point to Cutler but first point to the run defence. I know Cutler isn't performing that well, but remember this is his first full year. Were not going to make the playoffs this year, I am ok with that. You give them the rest of this year and the off season and I promise you they will be back next year. Its hard to look ahead but sometimes you have to. We had really high expectations this year but its time to step into reality. Trust me I had high expectations this year for Denver too, but I realized it just isn't going to happen with a young QB and the injuries.

I have been dissappointed with the Broncos faithful this year. Alot of people have not been supporting the team and calling for everyone to get fired. That won't solve any problems, instead accept what is happening and stand behind your team. Isn't that what your suppose to do as a true Broncos fan? ---Bobby bobby@wecoversports.com

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bronco fans can't point at Mike Shanahan, he is the man for the job and its not his fault with the way things are going. Their defense is good but their offense sucks, and when the offense sucks it hurts the defense because they have to be on the field more. Cutler will be good in his career, and when Travis henry was healthy, things were fine. Get another Running back and a Wide Receiver and the Broncos will be fine. Gotta remember, the Broncos still can win the divison, the top team is just 4-4

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home