Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Favre is an Animal

How about that game last night? I'm not going to talk any trash to you Bobby about that game between the Packers and Broncos because I don't like either team. Brett Favre though is just so sweet to watch. I could not believe what he did to the Broncos secondary last night, James Jones burns Champ Bailey for an 80 yard touchdown early in the game then Greg Jennings burns Dre Bly for 82 yards to win the game in overtime?? Crazy! What I love about Brett Favre is the mentality he has. Apparently he isn't supposed to be this good because of his age. I think this season is mind over matter. Brett Favre feels that because he is on the field, then his team should win. I love that attitude because you can't beat a guy like that. Although the Packers do have a pretty good team around him except for the running game; it is still a surprise that they are 6-1. Brett Favre is hands down then NFC's MVP thus far. ---CJ

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? As a Broncos fan it was a tough loss, but great players make great plays.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home