Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez.....

Hump Day is here,
Today I am writing about Diego because I feel he is slept on as a fighter and is deserving of a title shot immediately!!! I don't know if everyone saw the Guida Vs. Sanchez fight a few months ago but that was a war just to tell you how much of a "glue yourself to the T.V." fight it was my 11 year old son who does not like combat sports was so impressed he has since said "Dad tell me the next time Diego Sanchez fights again"
But.....the dude's intensity at times seems like made for T.V. but I feel that he just gets so wrapped up in going into combat that he has no other way to express himself I even hear he is a HUGE Tony Robbins fan.
All that stuff aside he does bring action and excitement to an already exciting sport if you can please watch either the Guida fight or scope out Diego Sanchez Vs. Karo Parisyan which was also a war where Parisyan even had his tooth knocked out in the fight so please check it out you will not be disappointed....Hope all is well with everybody and please drop some Comments/Disses without either this site would be nothing Gracias..........Ciao'-David
david@wecoversports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home