Tuesday, September 01, 2009

What are the Broncos doing?

I promised my fellow writers that I wouldn’t talk about all Denver all the time, but how can I not? Many of my friends know that my favorite teams are located in Colorado. My most favorite team is the Denver Broncos. All I have to say is… this is going to be a very long season.

It all started when Denver lost their final 3 games last year and didn’t make the playoffs. Pat Bowlen decided it was time to make a switch on head coaches and Mike Shanahan was bounced from Denver. I didn’t like this move, but I put my trust in Mr. Bowlen that he would make a smart decision and hire the right guy.

Boy was I wrong. So we decided to get Josh McDaniels from the Patriots. He has never been a head coach in the NFL and he is coming to a city who still lives in John Elways shadow and is still trembling that their long time coach was recently fired. The very first thing Joshua does… he tries to trade Jay Cutler to KC for Matt Cassel whom was the QB last year for the Patriots. If your going to make this move and make it public, you better freaking make sure the trade goes through. Of course it doesn’t… so now Jay is upset because his new coach tried to trade him. After that, Jay told management he wanted out in Denver.

People all around Denver were saying Jay was crying and the media was laying into Jay about wanting to be traded, but can you blame him? You got this young coach that hasn’t proven anything at all trying to get rid of you. I don’t blame Jay Cutler.

So long story short Jay was traded for Kyle Orton who is terrible and now Denver is looking like they are going to be the worse team in the AFC. Yes I said it, worse team in the AFC. Today I heard Kyle Orton probably won’t start in week one because he got his finger hurt during Sunday’s preseason game against Chicago.

Picture this Denver fans, week one we have three rookies starting in the NFL. Mark Sanchez (round 1 pick), Matthew Stafford (round 1 pick), and Tom Brandstater (round 6 pick). Buckle up Denver its going to be a long year in Denver. I haven’t even talked about the Defense yet in Denver…



Here is some good humor for your day… Maybe my next blog will be about Brett Favre…
We Cover Sports

7 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate donkey fans.

 
At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was time for Mike to go. That guy hadnt won anything in a very long time. The players just werent playing well under him. The longest a coach will stay with a team is about ten years. Hate to say it but it was time for him to go

 
At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible idea for the Broncos to get rid of Mike, NFL is such a what have you done for me lately league which I dont understand, look at all the parity in the NFL, McDaniels is a promising young coach but he is in over his head early

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Bobby E said...

Very original... Donkeys? That the best you could do???

 
At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck, instead of Donkeys how about the OJ getaway cars?

 
At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broncos suck man I hope they send them to the Canadian league

 
At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u all must be faider or chefs fans that is who really sux denver is gonna suprise some teams this year u just want and c

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home