Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quit Whining! Top 5 Biggest Cry Babies of the NBA: Past and Present. By Brandon K

August 27, 2009

One thing that I have a huge problem with are players that are constantly crying over calls that didn’t go their way or that they feel were “unfair.” Below I have listed my top 5 biggest cry babies, past and present in the NBA.

1. Charles Barkley. I love this guy, don’t get me wrong, but he cried about every single call he never got! I have seen more videos of him crying about stuff on the court than I have my oldest son trying to ride his bike.
2. Dennis Rodman. He would have been number one if he wasn’t my favorite player. He took crying about calls to the next level, even to a point of kicking a camera man in his “man parts” because he felt he got shoved out of bounds. I heard the camera guy’s wife tried to sue Rodman for making her husband “unable to perform.”
3. Rasheed Wallace. Wow. This guy never has a nice look on his face. The most technical fouls in league history. That alone deserves a nice hand shake from Stern and a trophy that says, “Shut the hell up.”
4. Hedo Turkoglu. This is a player that I have followed since he was in Sacramento, and he has been a big cry baby ever since. The one thing with Turk is that he only complains and whines when he is having a bad game. Once his game is on, he shuts his trap.
5. Reggie Miller. I am not a huge fan of this player, and that is saying it nicely. He used to get in the face of each and every referee every single game. The only reason the refs let him say what he wanted was because each one of the refs could beat him up! And the little side kick on each of his three pointers that he shot to try and draw a foul…lame!

Thanks for listening to me. Have a great rest of the day. BK…OUT. brandon@wecoversports.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Anonymous Mike said...

Good read, totally agree. I would def have to put Duncan on the honarble mention though.

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO...funny S#@!

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger El Jefe said...

Righteous Blog Bro.......just Sir Charles is a crybaby homie is still rugged and F**k Reggie Miller.....Rasheed has got it rough it's hard to be a Millionaire athlete that's why homie is always pissed......Peace

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home