Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nogueira Vs. Couture....... By David G

I don't know if anyone who is reading this saw Nog's last fight against Mir @ UFC 92 but I could not believe the outcome Nogueira KO'd??? and By Mir??? Frank is kind of a Phenom in his own right I mean he did catch Lesnar in a foot lock because Lesnar was 2 fights into his MMA career (Mir fight was #2) and just got caught. It was a rookie mistake....I'm sure most of you heard what happened in the Rematch, Brock handled him but as far as Nogueira goes I don't think he will be able to deal with Couture. I mean Randy has been in some wars too respect to "The Natural" for this people. He has his legacy on the line as does Nogueira but if it was not for the UFC Nogueira would be about half as pop as he is now and Couture is one of the OG's so my prediction is Couture will outlast Nogueira for the decision......

Anyways on to some other MMA jargen Looks like Franklin Vs. Belfort for UFC 103 This will be interesting Belfort is back in the UFC after a while and Franklin recently decisioned Wanderlei Silva. Anyways Vitor Belfort is one of the guy's that turned me on to MMA 1st fight I ever saw was Belfort Vs. Abbott and he KO'd Tank so fast it was like watching throwback Mike Tyson in the late 80's $75.00 and 60 seconds later and a dude was twitching on the ground. Back to Belfort I say he wins this by Referee stoppage hope everyone is good and thanks for reading please drop me some feedback or comments,disses or just say whatever Ciao'-David

David@wecoversports.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home