Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Shaking up the College Football world........

Wassapening,

I hope everyone had a great LONG Holiday weekend.....I know I did I watched some great Games 1st thing's 1st big up's to Nebraska they are looking good Defensively for sure I also like some things on offense as well. Also how bout BYU?? that is the biggest shake up of the top 25 (in my opinion) although I am not a fan of either Miami or Florida St. it was good to see the Cane's whoop em' :) I was telling someone that I sometimes wonder to myself what it is we do when Football is not on?? but really though the Trojans are at Ohio St. this weekend and I feel that USC rolls The Buckeyes (easily)

I also watched another episode of Mayweather/Marquez 24/7 on Saturday if you did not see this episode there was some interesting facts about both fighters but in particular Marquez. Did you know that he while training when he is eating/drinking at his healthiest he drinks his own Urine??? (crazy huh??) he also did something I thought was rather odd he eats raw Quail eggs 25 of them after training for hours at altitude. All in all with him you never know if he believes these things help or if he is showing Floyd he will do literally anything to gain an advantage be it psychologically or otherwise.....but a dude that is willing to put himself through that kind of stuff is a mentally prepared fighter.

Like I said I hope everybody had a good holiday weekend and let us know what you think of the site/blog we appreciate all feedback whatever kind..............Ciao' David

david@wecoversports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home