Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Fight day......

Everyone,

Hope all is well with errybody, Anyways today is the day Juan Manuel Marquez and Floyd Mayweather are hooking it up today. Now as of last night the weight was renegotiated to 147lbs Marquez on the last episode of 24/7 said he did not care about that but that he was going to speak with Golden Boy Promotions about it.

On Friday Mayweather was a 4-1 favorite which in my opinion is way off Mayweather has not fought in almost 2 yrs......However being that "Dinamita" is coming up in weight and that does pose some disadvantages for him.

All in all though he has a Puncher's chance last night I re-watched Marquez Vs. Diaz from February this year and Marquez looked brilliant in finishing Diaz in round 9 but Diaz is a come forward pressure fighter and Floyd will never be that fighter. Please comment on what you think the outcome of this fight will be I will give my prediction now.....I say Marquez by decision based on affective aggressiveness and "making" the fight Floyd will look good but he is not there to win convincingly he will be there to get a paycheck........

Let me know what you think drop me a comment or a diss

Ciao' David....

david@wecoversports.com

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Thomas said...

so whats your thoughts now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home